This is a session of up to six participants in Melbourne. The objective of a smaller group is to ensure you receive dedicated time to nail your elevator pitch and practice saying it out loud in the confines of an intimate group. Often smaller groups enable people to feel more confident practicing saying it out loud for the first time.
In this session, we will cover:
- How to be perceived as an expert in your field (what you need to communicate)
- What is your elevator pitch? (we will write this together in the session)
- How you can get noticed at work if you work for someone else
- How you can get noticed in the industry if you work for yourself
- Practice saying your elevator pitch out loud and get support from the group on how to take this into your work / industry.
You will receive a recording of your elevator pitch to rehearse at home, a worksheet with templates and a summary of everything we discussed on the day.
Teams from Reserve Bank of Australia, WINK Models and General Assembly have all completed this training.
Tickets are $249 and sell very quickly. Please email email@example.com to reserve your place.