Learn tactics to communicate your expertise at work with your personal elevator pitch. For both business owners and those within an organisation who would like to be perceived as an expert both internally and externally.
- Your USP: what do you do, that is different to anyone else in your field?
- Your catchphrase: how to 'bucket' your intelligence into palatable info for people to remember
- Tactics to communicate your value at work if you work for a larger organisation
- If you are able to be a spokesperson for your company how to go about publishing; if you are not authorised to do this, tactical ways to get the word out there by forming allegiances within your organisation.
- LinkedIn 101: how to use LinkedIn for publishing, creating connections and identifying opportunities to network
Classes at General Assembly have included individuals from global brands, small businesses to people who run their own business or freelance practice, making this session a fantastic networking opportunity, too.